The NMTCB offers several ways to obtain verification of certification status:
- Online - Anyone may access the Online Certification Verification Service at any time to obtain primary source certification verification, free of charge. To access the Online Certification Verification Service, click here.
- Telephone - Verification of certification status may also be performed by telephone. Inquiries may be directed to our primary telephone number at (404) 315-1739 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Email - The NMTCB will accept email inquiries into certification status. Email inquiries should be directed to our primary email address board at nmtcb.org
- If a printed verification sent directly from the Board is required, a request form along with any applicable fees must be submitted directly to the board via USPS or email.
- If you are a hospital or credentialing service in need of performing multiple verifications of certification, please see our multiple verification section of our website. Use of our multiple verification section requires the user to have access to the certification numbers of those they wish to verify. The NMTCB does not provide certification numbers to users of this system. In order to use the multiple verification system, the user must register and provide evidence of a need to use this service. All multiple verification inquiries are monitored and abuse of the system will result in revocation of these privileges.
Unless required by authorized licensure boards, and with the expressed written permission of the certificant, the NMTCB will only provide the following information about certification status:
- Certificant's Name
- Certificants City and State
- Certifications Held
- CNMT Certification Status
- Certification Expiration Date
- Specialty Certification Status
- Specialty Certification Expiration Date(s)
- Disclaimer attesting to the accuracy and timeliness of this information